Facebook event page
Badgers Rake Lane, CH66 8PF Ledsham, Merseyside, United Kingdom
Foxes Riding School Clear Round Show Jumping!!!
Saturday 3rd February
Saturday 3rd march CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER
Clear round jumping is a relaxed and easy way to practise around a full course of coloured show jumping fences without the pressure of it being a competition.
The clients riding school horses/ponies will jump 5.30-6.30pm. Clear rounds are £25 for the first round which must be paid for on booking in the office. £10 for additional rounds paid on the night cash subject to horses’ workload.
Those with their own horses will jump 6.30pm onwards.
Clear rounds are £12 for the first round which must be paid/booked online. £10 for additional rounds paid on the night cash.
You must book each horse in online so that we know how many are coming and then can email you the day before with a time that you will jump.
Details of how to book on: foxesridingschool.co.uk/sj-2-trial-page/
1. X poles only. These will be small enough to cater for lead rein riders, novice horses or riders. Perfect to get going, then you can have another go at another height or the x poles again.
2. 1ft uprights only. These will be small enough to cater for lead rein riders, novice horses or riders. Perfect to get going, then you can have another go at another height or the same again.
3. 1’6″ uprights and spreads. No doubles
4. 2ft uprights and spreads. No doubles. Coloured planks will be used
5. 2’6″ uprights and spreads. No doubles. Coloured planks or fillers will be used
6. Option of any height above 2’6″. You just say how many holes you want the course raised by.
A lovely clear round rosette will be given ONLY if you go clear. Show clothing is not required. Riders must wear a fastened hat at all times when mounted, must wear suitable riding foot wear. Trainers/instructors are welcome to help riders around the course.
TO BOOK YOUR FIRST ROUND CLICK THIS LINK foxesridingschool.co.uk/sj-2-trial-page/